Posted by Yutopian (18.104.22.168) on March 26, 2001 at 17:57:53:
In Reply to: Recipe posted by parrish on March 25, 2001 at 02:46:22:
: Please tell me how to make Fried rice ?
: Thank's alot
Ingredient: Rice, Soy Sauce, Salt, Eggs, Scallion, Chinese BBQ pork, Peas, Shelled Shrimps.
1) Cook rice in a rice cooker and let it cooled to room temperature, preferably left over-night in a fridge.
2) Chop up Scallion, BBQ pork and Shrimps.
3) Heat up wok, add scallion and cook until fragrant.
4) Add eggs and scramble.
5) Add rice and stir fry quickly.
6) Add BBQ pork and shrimps.
7) Add soy sauce and salt to taste and serve.
5) Add BBQ pork and
Post a Followup