Re: Tai Tzu Chang Chuan

[Home] [Search Database] [Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Post New Message] [Help]

No e-mail will be sent to posters. Please do not post blank messages and expect an answer via e-mail. Thanks
Please search our database (using the command above) before posting. Answer to your query may already exist.
All advertisements WILL be removed.

Posted by John Allen ( on December 11, 2002 at 00:52:06:

In Reply to: Tai Tzu Chang Chuan posted by Royal Dragon on July 26, 2002 at 11:40:32:

There is a master I know about here in the US. His name is David Kash. He used to be in California but Im not sure where he is, also there is a school in B.C. Canada.

: Hello,
: I am interested in a style called Tai Tzu Chang Chuan. I am told it is practiced in Singapore, Malaysia, Southern China and Taiwan among other places.

: Since there are few teachers of this style in the US, and all only have a few aspects of the system, I am hoping to make contacts with a number of schools over seas in the hopes of setting up a video correspondence course to learn all of the styles forms, training drills and applications.

: Do you know of anyone who teaches this style and if so, would you be willing to help me contact them?

: Thank You,
: Gian Lencioni

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[About Us][Advertise With Us][Auction][Links][Shopping]
Disclaimer: This is an open forum. Yutopian is NOT responsible nor liable for the accuracy, and/or contents of the postings.