Please Visit Our Sponsor
Yangzhou Cold-Cut Platter
Copyright 2000 Yutopian
Ingredient:Pig's feet (400 grams), beef (150 grams), vegetarian chicken (150 grams), mushroom (175 grams), green bell pepper (100 grams yellow cake (100 grams), bamboo shoot (100 grams), turnip (50 grams), white cake (50 grams), BBQ duck (100 grams), chicken (75 grams), 9 cherries.
Spices:Salt, MSG, sesame oil (75 grams), five-spice sauce, and chicken broth.
Procedure:1) Cook pig's feet in a cup of broth, de-bone and allowed to cool. The broth will solidify to form a gelatin. Cook beef in five-spice sauce.
2) Cut all ingredients into slices.
3) Marinate mushroom in mustard, green bell pepper in salt and MSG. Stir-fry bamboo shoot and turnip in oil and green onion.
4) Marinate chicken with peanut sauce.
5) Arrange mushroom, and chicken in the center of a 14 inch plate. Arrange vegetarian chicken, duck, bamboo shoot and beef on the outside of the plate in 8 sections (same item appear twice, 4x2=8) separated by bell pepper and cherry.
6) Place pig's feet above mushroom and chicken, surrounded by white cake. Arrange five-spice beef on top of the pig's feet forming the first layer of the tower. Place a layer of yellow cake on top of beef.
7) Arrange turnip (green) on top of the yellow cake, forming the second layer. Place a white cake on top.
8) Cut yellow cake into slices and arrange them on to of the white cake as the third layer. Place another piece of yellow cake on top. Sculpt turnip and place on top of the yellow cake with a cherry on top.
9) Brush sesame oil on the cold cuts and serve.
Bookmark This Page
Send This Page To A Friend
Place Your Ad Here For As Little As $1 Per Day
About Us | Add URL | Advertise with Us | Auction | Awards | Contact Us | Discussion Forum | Links | Search This Site | Send This Page | Shop | Top Ten Sites
Copyright 2000 Yutopian, All Rights Reserved