HOW TO USE THIS WEB SITE: This web site is divided into 21 main sites as represented by the twenty one yellow buttons on the top of each page. The user can surf from one main site to another using these bottons. Within each main site use the vertical navigation bar on the left hand side to navigate from one page to another. Use the search command on the upper left to find what you are looking for.
Sticky rice or tapioca (500 gms), sugar (250 gms), oil (150 gms), seedless prunes, walnuts, pine seeds, melon seeds, lotus seeds, resins, cinnamon candy (optional), canned red bean paste.
1) Wash sticky rice or tapioca in water. Dried, mix well and steam.
2) Add oil, sugar and cinnamon candy. Mix well.
3)Brush oil on the inside of a few small bowls. Arrange prunes, walnut, pine seeds, melon seeds, lotus seeds, and resins. Add a layer of sticky rice to hold ingredients in place. Add red bean paste and another layer of sticky rice to fill up the bowls.
4) Steam rice pudding in these small bowls for 30 minutes and turn them up side down on a plate. Remove bowls to reveal pudding.
5) Make sugar syrup by melting sugar in water and thicken with cornstarch.
6) Pour sugar syrup on top of rice pudding and serve.