Please Visit Our Sponsor
(see Feast of Dessert)
Copyright 2000 Yutopian
Ingredient for skin:Cooked minced spinach (250 grams), wheat starch (100 grams), butter (15 grams), salt (10 grams).
Ingredient for meat:Green vegetable (250 grams), minced pork (100 grams), peanut oil, salt, sugar, soy sauce, MSG, cooking wine, sesame oil, chicken broth (50 grams), cornstarch (10 grams).
Procedure:1) Cook spinach; soak in cold water and mince. Steam minced spinach at low heat add wheat starch, salt, butter and knead into a dough.
2) Cook green vegetable and soak in cold water before mincing. Squeeze dry. Cook pork and mince.
3) Heat up wok and peanut oil. Fry pork until fragrant. Add meat ingredient (from 2), one at a time and thicken with cornstarch. Add vegetable and sesame oil. Set aside and let cool.
3) Heat up a clean wok and add two tablespoon oil. Fry curry and onion. Add beef, broth, salt, MSG and stir-fry. Thicken with cornstarch solution. Cool in refrigerator.
4) Divide the skin dough in 8 pieces. Wrap skin dough around meat ingredient and knead into pepper shape (see picture).
5) Steam pears 5 minutes. Brush sesame oil on peppers and serve.
Bookmark This Page
Send This Page To A Friend
Place Your Ad Here For As Little As $1 Per Day
About Us | Add URL | Advertise with Us | Auction | Awards | Contact Us | Discussion Forum | Links | Search This Site | Send This Page | Shop | Top Ten Sites
Copyright 2000 Yutopian, All Rights Reserved