Please Visit Our Sponsor
Lucky Golden Lamps
Copyright Yutopian 2000
Ingredients:Black Wood-Ear (100 grams), frog stomach (200 grams, optional), frog meat (100 grams, can be substituted with chicken breast), carrots (50 grams), taro (500 grams), bamboo shoot (100 grams), cooking oil (1000 grams)
Spices:Ginger slices (5 grams), minced garlic (5 grams), salt, MSG (optional), cornstarch, cooking wine, sesame oil, white pepper powder.
Procedure:1) Peel taro and julienne; soak in salt water. Wash briefly in water and coat taro with cornstarch. Shape taro into basket shape and deep fry until crispy. Drain oil.
2) Soak frog stomach in five spice sauce (available from Chinese market). Drain and sprinkle cornstarch on top.
3) Cut carrot, bamboo shoot, and wood ear into diamond shape.
4) Quickly cook frog stomach in boiling water and drain.
5) Cook carrot, bamboo shoot, wood ear in broth. Make a sauce with salt, MSG, cornstarch, sesame oil, white pepper powder and cooking wine.
6) Heat up wok and add three tablespoon of oil. Stir-fry frog meat until done. Drain.
7) Stir-fry frog meat, frog stomach, wood ear, carrot, and bamboo shoot in a wok, together with the sauce from 5). Pour contents in taro baskets and serve.
Bookmark This Page
Send This Page To A Friend
Place Your Ad Here For As Little As $1 Per Day
About Us | Add URL | Advertise with Us | Auction | Awards | Contact Us | Discussion Forum | Links | Search This Site | Send This Page | Shop | Top Ten Sites
Copyright 2000 Yutopian, All Rights Reserved