Please Visit Our Sponsor
Meat with Three Treasures
Copyright 2000 Yutopian
Ingredients:Beef or Pork (400 grams), winter melon, carrot, bamboo shoot, cooking oil (90 grams)
Spices:Minced green onion, minced ginger, sugar (50 grams), cooking wine (50 grams), MSG (optional), salt, chicken broth (200 grams), cornstarch (50 grams).
Procedure:1) Cut meat into 2 inch long and one inch square. Steam meat in broth.
2) Heat up wok, add two tablespoon oil and minced green onion. Fry until aromatic. Set aside.
3) Heat up a clean wok, add oil (90 grams) and sugar. When sugar starts to turn red, add cooking wine, broth, salt, minced green onion and ginger. Cook a low heat until the sauce reduces, add oil from 2).
4) Put meat from 1) in the center of a plate and pour sauce from 3) on top.
5) Make winter melon, carrot and bamboo shoot balls using a scoop. Put balls in a bowl with broth, salt and MSG. Steam well and drain fluid in a bowl.
6) Arrange the balls around the meat (as shown in the picture). Pour fluid from 5) in a pan and thicken with cornstarch solution while cooking. Pour on top of the meat and vegetables and serve.
Bookmark This Page
Send This Page To A Friend
Place Your Ad Here For As Little As $1 Per Day
About Us | Add URL | Advertise with Us | Auction | Awards | Contact Us | Discussion Forum | Links | Search This Site | Send This Page | Shop | Top Ten Sites
Copyright 2000 Yutopian, All Rights Reserved