Please Visit Our Sponsor
Copyright 2000 Yutopian
Ingredients:Pork (1000 grams)
Spices:Soy sauce (10 grams), salt (0.5 grams), cooking wine (10 grams), minced green onion (10 grams), minced ginger (10 grams), sugar (1 gram), sesame oil (1 gram), Sichuan pickle (50 grams, optional).
Procedure:1) Cut pork into a rectangular shape with 2 cm thick and put it on a skewer. Cook meat on open fire until done. Soak meat in baking soda solution for half an hour.
2) Scrub the meat with a brush until the meat turns prune red. Wash the meat in clear water twice and refrigerate. Slice meat into a long strip of 2 cm width (thickness of the meat in 1), starting from the outer edge and spiral into the center.
3) Mince pickle and mix with green onion, ginger, sugar, cooking wine, and sesame oil
4) Put meat on a table and shape the meat strip into a spiral shape (see picture) with spices of 3) in between layers.
5) Steam the meat for two hours. Drain the fluid from the meat into a frying pan and reduce the fluid to 20% of the original volume.
6) Pour fluid from 5) on top of meat and serve.
Bookmark This Page
Send This Page To A Friend
Place Your Ad Here For As Little As $1 Per Day
About Us | Add URL | Advertise with Us | Auction | Awards | Contact Us | Discussion Forum | Links | Search This Site | Send This Page | Shop | Top Ten Sites
Copyright 2000 Yutopian, All Rights Reserved