Please Visit Our Sponsor
(see Qing Zheng Banquet)
Copyright 2000 Yutopian
Ingredients:Minced lean beef (250 grams), five squab eggs, one egg, bread (100 grams), peanut oil (500 grams), sesame oil (25 grams)
Spices:Cooking wine (10 grams), soy sauce (40 grams), MSG (2 grams), cornstarch (25 grams), green onion, ginger slice, garlic (40 grams), minced ginger (5 grams), chicken broth.
Procedure:1) Remove edges from bread and soak bread in water. Squeeze water from bread.
2) Mix ground beef, bread, cooking wine, soy sauce, MSG, sesame oil, and egg. Form into 5 hamburger.
3) Fry hamburgers in wok (both sides) until golden brown.
4) Heat up wok, add peanut oil. Fry green onion, ginger slices, garlic until fragrant. Add cooking wine and broth. Add soy sauce and hamburgers and cook until done. Move hamburgers onto a plate. Take sauce from wok, add MSG and thicken with cornstarch. Pour sauce and sesame oil on top of hamburgers.
5) Heat up wok, add oil. Make sunny side up squab eggs. Put squab eggs on top of hamburgers.
6) Decorate with cilantro and red pepper on top of squab eggs and serve.
Bookmark This Page
Send This Page To A Friend
Place Your Ad Here For As Little As $1 Per Day
About Us | Add URL | Advertise with Us | Auction | Awards | Contact Us | Discussion Forum | Links | Search This Site | Send This Page | Shop | Top Ten Sites
Copyright 2000 Yutopian, All Rights Reserved