Please Visit Our Sponsor
Copyright Yutopian 2000
Ingredients:Goose meat (800 grams, can be substituted with chicken breast), winter melon (1000 grams), squid (250 grams), flounder (15 grams), Chinese broccoli (250 grams, can be substituted with regular broccoli), cooking oil (1000 grams).
Spices:Chicken broth (300 grams), oyster sauce (5 grams), salt (7.5 grams), MSG (7.5 grams), cornstarch, sugar, cooking wine, minced garlic, dark soy sauce.
Procedure:1) Slice goose meat and winter melon into rectangular slices of a quarter inch thick. Cut squid into diamond shape.
2) Heat winter melon in hot oil. Drain.
3) Broil goose meat, winter melon, minced flounder, in broth with garlic, salt, MSG, sugar. Drain broth.
4) Arrange ingredients in a bowl (see picture) and steam for 15 minutes. Drain fluid in a bowl and turn the bowl up-side-down on a serving plate. Remove bowl to reveal goose meat. Thicken the drained fluid with cornstarch and pour on top of the goose meat.
5) Use oyster sauce, MSG, sugar, soy sauce and broth to make sauce, and thicken with cornstarch.
6) Brand squid in oil until cooked. Drain oil.
7) Heat up wok and add one tablespoon of oil. Add minced garlic, ginger, squid, cooking wine, and sauce in 5). Arrange squid around goose meat.
8) Stir-fry broccoli in oil. Drain oil and arrange broccoli around the edge of the serving plate. Serve.
Bookmark This Page
Send This Page To A Friend
Place Your Ad Here For As Little As $1 Per Day
About Us | Add URL | Advertise with Us | Auction | Awards | Contact Us | Discussion Forum | Links | Search This Site | Send This Page | Shop | Top Ten Sites
Copyright 2000 Yutopian, All Rights Reserved