Please Visit Our Sponsor
General Zuo Zong Tang's Chicken
Ingredients:One whole chicken breast, vegetable oil, red chili pepper.
Spices:a) Chopped white part of green onion, teaspoon minced ginger, one clove of minced garlic, two teaspoons of sesame oil. b) one tablespoon white vinegar, one tablespoon cooking wine, one tablespoon of soy source, teaspoon sugar, teaspoon salt, one teaspoon cornstarch.
Procedure:1) Debone chicken breast and split.
2) Tenderize chicken by pounding with the blunt edge of a cleaver. Cut chicken into 1 inch by 1 inch pieces.
3) Marinate chicken in Spices a), set aside.
4) Combine Spices b) to form a sauce and set aside.
5) Heat up wok and add two cups of vegetable oil. Blanch chicken for 3 to 4 minutes until golden brown. Set aside
6) Remove all oil but two tablespoon from the wok. Add red pepper and fry until aromatic. Return chicken with Spices a). Pour in sauce or Spices b). Stir in sesame oil and serve.
Back to Cooking Page.
Bookmark This Page
Send This Page To A Friend
Place Your Ad Here For As Little As $1 Per Day
About Us | Add URL | Advertise with Us | Auction | Awards | Contact Us | Discussion Forum | Links | Search This Site | Send This Page | Shop | Top Ten Sites
Copyright 2000 Yutopian, All Rights Reserved