Please Visit Our Sponsor
Copyright Yutopian 2000
Ingredients:One whole chicken, chicken liver (250 grams, optional), ham (65 grams), Chinese broccoli (300 grams, can be substituted with regular broccoli, cooking oil (75 grams), cornstarch solution, cooking wine (5 grams).
Spices:salt (10 grams), MSG (10 grams, optional), sesame oil, chicken broth (250 grams), star aniseed, 5 green onion, ginger (5 slices)
Procedure:1) Broil chicken in water for 15 minutes and de-bone chicken (can be substituted with boneless chicken breast from supermarket). Cut chicken into 24 pieces.
2) Cook chicken liver in broth with green onion, ginger, star aniseed, salt and cooking wine. Cut into 24 pieces.
3) Slice ham into 24 pieces.
4) Arrange chicken on plate in three rows, alternating between chicken, liver and ham. Arrange chicken head and wings on the plate.
5) Place the plate in a steamer and steam for 15 minutes. Drain fluid from plate to a bowl.
6) Heat up wok, pour in oil (75 grams). Add chicken broth, salt, MSG and stir-fry. Arrange broccoli on plate.
7) Pour of broth into a pan. Add fluid from the bowl in 5). Thicken with cornstarch and add salt and cooking wine to taste. Pour onto chicken together with sesame oil. Serve.
Bookmark This Page
Send This Page To A Friend
Place Your Ad Here For As Little As $1 Per Day
About Us | Add URL | Advertise with Us | Auction | Awards | Contact Us | Discussion Forum | Links | Search This Site | Send This Page | Shop | Top Ten Sites
Copyright 2000 Yutopian, All Rights Reserved