Please Visit Our Sponsor
Heavenly Aromatic Platter
Copyright Yutopian 2000
Ingredient:Sea cucumber (150 grams, cooked in water until soft), 12 gooses feet (can be substituted with chicken feet), sea turtle (300 grams, can be substituted with chicken), ox intestine (150 grams, optional), bamboo shoot (100 grams), chicken wings (150 grams), chicken broth (1500 grams), cooking oil (1000 grams).
Spices:Cooking wine (50 grams), salt (10 grams), MSG (5 grams), dark soy sauce (10 grams), dried orange peels, green onion, ginger slices,
Procedure:1) Clean gooses feet and brush soy sauce on the skin. Fry in oil until the gooses feet turn red. Drain.
2) Mix gooses feet with cilantro, green onion, orange peel, and 1000 grams of broth. Season to taste. Steam contents until the bones detach from the meat easily.
3) Clean and chop sea turtle into pieces. Broil in boiling water until done. Drain broth.
4) Heat up wok and pour in 3 tablespoon of oil and cook until turtle is done. Add ginger and green onion. Pour in broth from 3) and cook until boil. Drain broth and brush soy sauce on turtle meat.
5) Broil sea cucumber, ox intestine, chicken wings and bamboo shoots in broth from 4).
6) Arrange all ingredients in a container plus gooses feet. Add 500 grams of broth. Add cooking wine and seasoning to taste. Steam contents for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Bookmark This Page
Send This Page To A Friend
Place Your Ad Here For As Little As $1 Per Day
About Us | Add URL | Advertise with Us | Auction | Awards | Contact Us | Discussion Forum | Links | Search This Site | Send This Page | Shop | Top Ten Sites
Copyright 2000 Yutopian, All Rights Reserved