HOW TO USE THIS WEB SITE: This web site is divided into 21 main sites as represented by the twenty one yellow buttons on the top of each page. The user can surf from one main site to another using these bottons. Within each main site use the vertical navigation bar on the left hand side to navigate from one page to another. Use the search command on the upper left to find what you are looking for.
12 prawns (600 grams), ham (2 grams), cilantro, five spice salt (5 grams), MSG (optional), one egg white, cooking oil 16 oz, cornstarch, sesame oil, transparent cooking paper (can be substituted by aluminum foil, strings.
1) Peel shell off prawns, leaving the tail intact. Clean prawns and dry with a towel.
2) Mix prawns with five spice salt, MSG, egg white, cornstarch and sesame oil.
3) Cut ham into 12 small pieces
4) Wrap prawns, ham, and cilantro in paper with tail sticking out. Tie the paper with a piece of string.
5) Heat up wok and pour in oil.
6) Fry prawns until done. Drain oil and serve. Unwrap paper while eating.