Please Visit Our Sponsor
Kelp and Fish Soup
Copyright Yutopian 2000
Ingredient:Fish meat (700 grams), kelp (300 grams), bamboo shoot (150 grams), wood ear (50 grams), carrot (50 grams), mushrooms (150 grams), cabbage (200 grams), egg white (2 teaspoon), cornstarch (1 teaspoon), chicken broth (6 and a half cup), black vinegar (2 teaspoon), sesame oil (1/4 teaspoon), and cornstarch solution (2 tablespoon cornstarch in 4 tablespoon of water).
Spices:a) Salt (1/2 teaspoon), cooking wine (1/2 teaspoon). b) Salt (1.5 teaspoon), MSG (1 teaspoon), White pepper powder (1/8 teaspoon), cooking wine (1.5 teaspoon).
Procedure:1) Julienne fish meat, kelp, carrot, wood ear, bamboo shoots and cabbage
2) Marinate fish meat in a) for five minutes. Add cornstarch and egg white. Mix well
3) Heat up wok and add oil. Brand fish meat in hot oil and drain.
4) Heat up wok and add water. Cook kelp, carrot, wood ear, bamboo shoots and cabbage. Drain.
5) Heat up wok and add broth. Add kelp, carrot, wood ear, bamboo shoots, and cabbage. Add cornstarch solution, then fish meat.
6) Add vinegar and sesame oil and serve.
Bookmark This Page
Send This Page To A Friend
Place Your Ad Here For As Little As $1 Per Day
About Us | Add URL | Advertise with Us | Auction | Awards | Contact Us | Discussion Forum | Links | Search This Site | Send This Page | Shop | Top Ten Sites
Copyright 2000 Yutopian, All Rights Reserved