Please Visit Our Sponsor
Triple Fish Ball Soup
Copyright Yutopian 2000
Ingredient:Squid (300 grams), fish meat (600 grams), spinach (100 grams), carrot (100 grams), chive (60 grams), one and a half egg, two and a half cups chicken broth, half a teaspoon sesame oil.
Spices:a) Salt (1 tablespoon), white pepper powder (3/4 teaspoon), cornstarch (3 tablespoon). b) Salt (2 teaspoon), MSG (2 teaspoon), White pepper powder (1/4 teaspoon), cooking wine (2 teaspoon).
Procedure:1) Mince squid meat. Add half an egg and 1/3 of spices in a) and mix well. Shape squid meat into balls.
2) Mince fish meat add one egg and 2/3 of spices in a) and mix well. Separate minced fish meat into equal portion.
3) Puree spinach. Drain fluid and add to the contents in 2) and mix well. Shape fish meat into balls.
4) Puree carrot. Drain fluid and add to the contents in 2) and mix well. Shape fish meat into balls.
5) Heat up wok. Add water and three types of fish and squid balls. Cook for 3-4 minutes and drain.
6) Heat up wok and add broth. Add spices in b), chive, fish balls and squid balls. Add sesame oil and serve.
Bookmark This Page
Send This Page To A Friend
Place Your Ad Here For As Little As $1 Per Day
About Us | Add URL | Advertise with Us | Auction | Awards | Contact Us | Discussion Forum | Links | Search This Site | Send This Page | Shop | Top Ten Sites
Copyright 2000 Yutopian, All Rights Reserved