Please Visit Our Sponsor
Pok Choi (Bai Cai) in Garlic Sauce
Ingredients:7500 grams pok choi (or bai cai), 500 grams pork (can be substituted by vegetarian meat), 250 grams soaked wood ear.
Spices:250 grams bean sauce, 350 grams soy sauce, 50 grams salt, 350 grams sugar, 25 grams MSG (optional), 750 grams cornstarch, 75 grams cooking wine, 150 gram vinegar, 100 grams minced scallion, 100 gram minced ginger, 150 grams sliced garlic, concentrated broth.
Procedure:1) Clean pok choi and cut into 4 cm by 1.5 cm strips.
2) Slice pork and mix well with cornstarch and MSG.
3) Heat up wok and add oil. Fry pok choi at 80% heat until it's soft.
4) Cook pork in a wok and set aside.
5) Julienne wood ear and set aside.
6) Heat up wok and add 3 tablespoon of oil. Add bean sauce and cook until fragrant. Add scallion, ginger, soy sauce, MSG, salt, coking wine, sugar, broth, vinegar, and wood ear.
7) Thicken sauce with cornstarch. Add pok choi, pork, and mix well in the wok.
Bookmark This Page
Send This Page To A Friend
Place Your Ad Here For As Little As $1 Per Day
About Us | Add URL | Advertise with Us | Auction | Awards | Contact Us | Discussion Forum | Links | Search This Site | Send This Page | Shop | Top Ten Sites
Copyright 2000 Yutopian, All Rights Reserved