Christian Advices, Banners, and Bumper Stickers:
1) Give God what's right, not what's left!
2) "Pray" is a four-letter word that you can say anywhere (except in public schools).
3) Man's way leads to a hopeless end! God's way leads to an endless hope!
4) A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
5) You can't stumble when you are on your knees.
6) He who kneels before God can stand before anyone!
7) To be almost saved is to be totally lost.
8) We are too blessed to be depressed.
9) In the sentence of life the devil may be a comma, but DO NOT LET him be the PERIOD!
10) Don't put a question mark where God puts a period.
11) God loves everyone, but probably prefers, "fruits of the spirit" over "religious nuts"!
12) God grades on the cross, not the curve.
13) Are you wrinkled with burden? Come on into Church for a faith lift!
14) A family altar can alter a family.
15) Prayer- Don't give God instructions- just report for duty!
16) Wal-Mart isn't the only saving place!
17) God doesn't want shares of your life. He wants controlling interest!
18) Don't wait for six strong men to take you to church.
19) We don't change the message; the message changes us.
20) This Church is "Prayer Conditioned"!
21) When God ordains, he sustains.
22) Plan ahead, it wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
23) WARNING: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning!
24) Most people want to serve God... but only in an advisory capacity.
25) Having truth decay? Brush up on your Bible!
26) Exercise daily- walk with the Lord!
27) Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous.
28) Wisdom has two parts, 1) having a lot to say, 2) not saying it.
29) Never give the devil a ride! He will always want to drive!
30) Watch your step carefully! Everyone else does!
31) A clean conscience makes a soft pillow.
32) Nothing ruin the truth like stretching it.
33) You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him.
34) He who is good at making excuses is seldom good for anything else.
35) Kindness is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.
36) He who angers you controls you!
37) Worry is the darkroom in which "negatives" are developed.
38) Give Satan an in and he will be a ruler.
39) For all you do, His blood's for you!
40) Forbidden fruits creates many jams.
41) Be ye fishers of men, you catch them... He will clean them.
42) Deciding not to choose is still making a choice.
43) God doesn't call the qualified; He qualifies the called.
44) "Read the Bible... It Will Scare the Hell Out of You!"
45) If God is your Co-pilot... swap seats!
46) In the presence of trouble, some people grow wings; others buy crutches.
47) PRAY: JESUS, I come to You - by faith - just as I am.
48) Worship not our blessings. Worship our Creator who gives us our blessings.
Bookmark This Page
Send This Page To A Friend
Place Your Ad Here For As Little As $1 Per Day
About Us | Add URL | Advertise with Us | Auction | Awards | Contact Us | Discussion Forum | Links | Search This Site | Send This Page | Shop | Top Ten Sites
Copyright 2000 Yutopian, All Rights Reserved