Please Visit Our Sponsor
Identifying Cults from Christianity
Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ. (Colossians 2:8)
Christians believe in All of below.
1) believe in Trinity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19)
3) believe in God's creation (Genesis 1 and 2)
4) believe that we are all sinners and are in our fallen state (Romans 3:23 and 5:12)
5) believe in the virgin-birth of Jesus by Mary (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:18)
6) believe that Jesus died on the cross for the redemption of our sins (Hebrews 9:11-12, 1 Peter 1:18-19)
7) believe in the resurrection of Jesus (Luke 24:46, Acts 3:15, 1 Corin 15:20, Romans 4:25)
8) believe that we become righteous through faith and are saved through faith (Romans 3:22, 28)
9) believe in the second coming of Jesus (Acts 1:11, Rev 1:7 and 22:12)
The Apostles' Creed
I believe in God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth.
And in Jesus Christ His only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried; He descended into hell; the third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven and sitteth on the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the quick and dead.
I believe in the Holy Ghost, the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.About the author.
Bookmark This Page
Send This Page To A Friend
Place Your Ad Here For As Little As $1 Per Day
About Us | Add URL | Advertise with Us | Auction | Awards | Contact Us | Discussion Forum | Links | Search This Site | Send This Page | Shop | Top Ten Sites
Copyright 2000 Yutopian, All Rights Reserved